Field dependant on User Group?

10 years 4 months ago #7247 by Saka
No, in that case you should create different registration forms through menu. See www.sakic.net/news/register_users_in_dif..._with_ajax_register/ for details.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #7249 by iananderson
Ok, thanks.

However, when I create two different forms, they are both displaying the extra field I have created. I only want one form to display the extra field.

In the menu options for one of the forms, I haven't selected the extra field in the basic options, but it is still displaying on the live site.

Any help?

Thanks

Ian

10 years 4 months ago #7251 by Saka
Then something is wrong, send me the login details on mail and I will have a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

10 years 4 months ago #7252 by iananderson
Ok, just sent you an email.

Thanks

Ian

10 years 2 months ago #7274 by iananderson
Hi,

I still have the extra field showing in both my registration forms, even though only one form has the extra field enabled.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ian

10 years 2 months ago #7277 by Saka
Hello,

Sorry for delay. Yes, indeed it was a bug. It's fixed now, please download the latest version 3.1.3 from www.sakic.net/support/download/13/ and upgrade.
That should fix the issue.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch